In service: May 1978 – December 1984
800 Imperial Gallon(IG) tank and 250 gpm PTO pump. Powered by 1970 Chevrolet 250 cubic inch gas engine with 4 speed Purchased from Woss Lake on northern Vancouver Island. Originally a Colwood Fire Department vehicle.
In service: December 1984 – July 1990
1966 Thibault Triple Combination Pumper
840 gpm pump, 500 IG stainless tank
Purchased through Crown Assets from Department of National Defense.
In service: July 1990 – July 2013
1990 Hub Triple Combination Pumper
840 gallons per minute pump, 1000 imperial gallon tank
Until July, 2013, this truck was operated as #21 before it was retired from active service and is now in reserve and dedicated to the training center as truck #27.