In service: January 1980 – February 1988
1968 Ford 700
1000 Imperial Gallon(IG) tank and Powered by 477 cubic inch gas engine with 5 and 2 manual transmission. Purchased cab and chassis from used car lot, tank and fittings designed and built by many local volunteers.
In service: February 1988 – June 1994
1976 International Tanker
Powered by 404 cubic inch gas engine with 13 speed Road Ranger transmission with a new 2200 IG aluminum tank. A converted gravel truck, that was repainted and detailed after the frame was shortened. A new tank was designed and installed. Most of this work was done through the effort of local volunteers.